Resistance Reversed: Multi-Crossover RPG

Mainly based in the universe of Brutal Legend, post-game. The year is 2020, and only a year ago did demons resurface. Until now, there has been a strained relationship between humans and demons. But, it doesn't last for long...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Bellatrix Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sorrowgrave
Admin

PostSubject: Bellatrix Introduction   Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:49 am

Looking from one side of the street to the other Bellatrix's eyes narrowed slightly in confusion; she knew that the lanuages spoken weren't Latin, but she couldn't read any of the signs around her either, this was a bit of a problem with how things worked in this world. how am I supposed to get to where the other demons are if I can't even read the street signs? could someone of least put a Latin translation beneath the english? Signing she scanned the signs for something that looked familiar in the writing.

(hows that? good bad no?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cryptid-survivor.blogspot.com/
Fallen Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix Introduction   Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:13 pm

I like it, I can tell you put work into it. But a small note? Make your posts longer, if you can. Other than that, it's good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thraxfangirl3345.deviantart.com/

Bellatrix Introduction
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1